We pride ourselves on being one of the leading commercial and home linen company. We supply Linen to the Hospitality and Guest House, Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Care Homes, Laundries, Schools Collage and Universities Hostels, Clubs, and Fitness Centres. Our product line includes luxury bedding, quilt covers, mattress toppers, feather & down and Microfibre products, super soft & absorbent, 100% cotton Sheets and Pillowcases, Duvet Covers and Sets, Bed Linen, Towels, Robes, Slippers, Shower Curtains, Mats, Pillows, Cushion Pads, Quilts, Duvets, Blankets, Mattress Protectors, Table Cloths, Table Linen, Tea Towels, Chair Covers, Throws, and Flame Retardant Bedding. We specialise in environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic products that are anti-shrink, anti-pill, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, non-allergenic, non-hypothermic. Product standardization ensures consistent quality, to deliver premium quality product range to the customers. We have strong long-term relationships with our supply mills in China, Pakistan, India and Egypt along with local domain knowledge, this enable us to deliver quality, quantity and consistency on time, every time.
We are hiring
As we are embarking on a process of major digital transformation which includes launching some exciting new B2C brands. To support this growth, the business is investing heavily in various e-commerce and digital areas and this includes building a top class internal digital team. With ambitious growth plans backed by an extremely well-established business, this is a great time to join the company and make a real difference at the start of their digital journey.
At Avoxent we intent to be an inclusive and diverse company and an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, national origin or any legally protected status. If you are interested in any of the following role please, send your CV with a covering letter to openings_at_avoxent.com (replace at with @ to email)
Growth Marketing Intern
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Intern to assist with paid media initiatives and marketing partnerships. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and work collaboratively with the Content, Creative and Digital teams to scale the business.
- Report weekly budget recaps across marketing programs.
- Consolidate marketing outreach and vet proposals from external parties.
- Assist with improving channel performance based on evaluation of ROI and LTV.
- Help identify new acquisition channels and optimization strategies.
- Participate in budget and strategy conversations across Marketing team.
- Recent college graduate or in process of completing Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, Mathematics or Economics).
- 2+ years experience (including internships) in marketing with a focus on at least two digital channels, including social media (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube), affiliate content strategy, display advertising, influencer promotion, SEM and SEO, etc.
- Excellent communication, writing and quantitative skills with a strong visual eye and taste level.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel for reporting.
- Experience in the home, design or fashion categories – or e-commerce – preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Must be able to work on your own laptop.
The Ecommerce Assistant will be responsible for providing customer service across email, phone and live chat for a new B2C brand launching in mid-2018. Also responsible for website maintenance tasks such as uploading content, product listing and visual site merchandising. There will also likely be the opportunity to work in other marketing areas and assist on social media campaigns and blogger outreach.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience of answering customer service queries in an ecommerce environment.
- Experience of uploading content to, and general working with, online platforms (in particular Magento and WordPress) would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, start-up environment; confident with a real desire to help drive company growth.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
Email Marketing Manger
As Email Marketing Manger, you will be Managing and planning email campaigns for each of our product segment and corresponding campaigns. You will be responsible for creating engaging and compelling communication to our customer base and have a genuine passion for email marketing, analytics and the customer journey. You’ll be able to plan, test and analyse different campaigns to encourage our subscribers to visit our websites, engage with us and ultimately, you’ll drive repeat purchases.
Role & Responsibilities
- Compile and create effective email marketing communications working to improve open rates, click rates and conversion
- Monitor and assess the strength of data used in campaigns; assessing bounce rates, unsubscribes etc. and come up with ways to prevent or minimise these
- Create and manage the monthly email campaign calendar, chase briefs from the sales teams, oversee the creative process, populate HTML templates with content, fully test and deploy campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Manager to implement a testing and segmentation plan across campaigns, analyse results and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Compile monthly reports on all campaign sends to assess ROI and effectiveness leading to a better more effective email marketing strategy
- Play an active role in the company’s adoption of GDPR, working closely with the Compliance Manager to ensure we stay within the legal remit when it comes to how we handle our customer data and email marketing
- Keep up to date with latest industry developments ensuring that knowledge is shared within the team
- Write engaging, unique and compelling content for newsletters and communications
- Work across the business and with external agencies to manage artwork, content in order to create stand-out campaigns
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in email marketing software such as MailChimp, Communigator or Campaign Monitor
- Excellent spelling and grammar and experience in writing sound commercial copy
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Design / Photoshop experience is essential
- Familiarity with HTML, basic coding and editing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Positive attitude
Digital Marketing Manager
We are an upcoming textile company. Our customer base comes from global accommodation providers, renowned high street retailers, laundries, public bodies and healthcare organisations. We are embarking on a process of major digital transformation which includes launching some exciting new B2C brands. To support this growth, the business is investing heavily in various ecommerce and digital areas and this includes building a top class internal digital team. With ambitious growth plans backed by an extremely well established business, this is a great time to join the company and make a real difference at the start of their digital journey.